If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wish I were here... Happy 4th!


Wish I were here... Happy 4th!
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
Sorry for being AWOL for the past few days - but I'm bunkered down studying for the NY and NJ bar exams scheduled for the end of this month. This will only get worse before they get better, but I'll try to keep some updates flowing when I can.

This picture is from Stone Harbor NJ - probably around the 4th of july 2 years ago (gosh... why don't I just check - June 18th). It's pretty tempting to get in the car, drive to the shore, dig a big pit like the one pictured... and bury all my bar review books in it. Very tempting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home