If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Monday, June 20, 2005

My life, a BarBri story


My life, a BarBri story
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
This picture is my life right now. I sit for four hours a day and watch a video. Talking Heads on a VHS tape... lots of coffee, lots of reading, lots of writing, lots of staring... all thanks to the "BarBri method"

It's not quite as bad as it sounds, but it's certainly "fun."

--
Sent from Ryan's Treo650 mobile device.

2 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Lexis and Westlaw....the sum of my existence as a librarian

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger PDC Ryan said...

Hopefully you've also got the travel mugs to show your dedication...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home