If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Newark rising


Newark rising
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
Tomorrow, June 17th, from 11-4 in Military Park in Newark (first stom from Penn Station on the city subway) is the first of three "Foodtopia" events. I really don't know what it entails... but since I'll be in Newark anyway for my bar prep class, I just might stop by for lunch.

(FYI, the buildings in the picture are the National Newark building and the Raymond Commerce building, respectively... the first is on the left, currently an office building, the second is being converted into apartments.)

--
Sent from Ryan's Treo650 mobile device.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home