If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

BarBri, Seton Hall and evacuation


BarBri, Seton Hall and evacuation
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
Not sure what's going on but "it's not a drill." Full evacuation. I don't think you can see any fire trucks or police in this picture - but you can see a few thousand students lining the sidewalks of Newark. If there's an upside, it's that the bar review lectures are on tape... just hit play again if when the building is cleared.

Update: looks like a false alarm, back in we go. Not sure what that was about... anybody? Extra points to my Treo for letting me report the "news" as it happens...

--
Sent from Ryan's Treo650 mobile device.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home