If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Updated graphics

I'm working on my blog template tonight. Let me know what you think of the new banner... I'm going to be playing with it for the next couple of hours until it looks just right.

You might notice Seton Hall Law school... Jersey City's Powerhouse and Lucy the Margate Elephant... for starters.

Update: So I changed the design again, adding some grass. Mary thinks the fonts are no good... so it's not final yet. Here's a link to the old version, in case you like that one better... let me know.

Update2: Okay, another day, another change. Let me know if you like it. (Here's a link back to yesterday's try number 2 - if you want to compare)

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Sluggo said...

I don't like the fonts either, especially the first one, but using Lucy is inspired. I don't think anyone's done that before and you should run with that.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Enlighten-NewJersey said...

Like your new banner, the graphics and the fonts. One suggestion – your banner is not linked to your main page, as is the case with most Blogger templates – so you may want to add the link. It’s useful when someone first arrives at your blog on a post page or an archived page and wants to check out your main page. Just a thought.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger PDC Ryan said...

Thanks for the comments - the lack of a link was a major omission! Opps...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home