If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Friday, July 15, 2005

Washington > New York?

Looks like the NJ Carnival was mentioned in a Washington Post article today (and unlike the New York Times article... the Washington Post linked to my blog specifically... thanks!)

It will be 3 years this January I believe, from my last trip down to DC - where I saw the Capitals beat my Flyers (note that I'm not a Devils "fan" by any stretch) at the lovely MCI Center (or "the phonebooth" as I've heard the locals call it). Aside from the occasion object hurled at the TV during a Capitals/Flyers or Nationals/Phillies game... I've got nothing but love for D.C.

To visitors from the nation's capital... and around the country: welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home