If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Pepsi well done


Pepsi from the car
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
You've probably heard the warnings that it's dangerous to leave a child or pet inside a parked car during the summer. It just gets too hot to be safe.

What you may not have heard, is that it is also dangerous to leave a case of Diet Pepsi in your car on a hot summer day. Apparently, some of the cans might get so hot that they'll explode all over your trunk. The warning does not extend to diet Mountain Dew however... that'll take the heat and uh... not explode... or so is my experience.

5 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, I left a plastic container of crayons on the back deck of my dad's Pontiac during the summer. I came back to a bin full of brown ooze with Crayola wrappers floating in it. The End.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Devin Blair Kennedy said...

I thought I remembered something like this...Check this out...
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/episode/episode_08.html
Read the Episode description under "Pilot 2".
If you guys had biscuit dough in the back of Mary's car, maybe you could have been on tv, had it exploded.

 
At 4:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas is just around the corner. No time to go to the mall...then do your shopping online. We sell everything that the mall sells. Shop today!

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home