If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Newark Mustard Challenge


Newark Mustard Challenge
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
I tried to escape Newark's surface parking prison last night to find a store that sold dijon mustard (dijon muster + honey + vinegar = salad dressing, if you must know). No such luck. I went to several dollar stores, a vegetable market and ended up at Rite Aid. No luck, we had to settle for yellow mustard.

(Some notes - above is a picture of my Seton Hall Law School in the background, a small federal office building in front, shot through one of our many many surface parking cages. The Rite Aid where I ended up is actually in the old Bamberger's department store building. Sad, but at least it's being used.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home