If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Monday, March 07, 2005

NJ.com and Flickr

Some good news and some bad.

First, to quote Doc Brown from Back to the Future... "Oh my God, they found me, I don't know how, but they found me. Run for it Marty."

NJ.com for some reason listed be on their blogs page. Not sure why, or how they got my page, but they did. Thanks! For those of you who found me through that link, welcome.

The bad news is that Flickr (the cool photo site) is down right now - so my latest post (and photo) won't be up for a little while longer. Soon though... soon.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Blogger Jeff Faria said...

I posted a sharp rebuke (tongue in cheek) to Flickr, with a revised logo (which anyone is welcome to distribute), here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home