If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Almost back in action

Almost back in action


I'll be back to blogging tomorrow after a week in Florida with no internet access. Thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday while I was gone.

I'm honored that I got a shout out on Tris McCall's site - but a little hurt by the baseball trackback-smack-tactic he slipped in about the Fight'n Phills. While I'm not expecting the world from my Phillies this year, taking the bar and starting my clerkship will thankfully insure that I will see only the most spectacular of their misfortunes. All kidding aside, his page is the place for Jersey City news - and I hope to do the mention justice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home