If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Music to loose elections by

Apparently America's fattest filmmaker has a "celebrity playlist" on the iTunes music store. It was posted less than a month before before Bush won the election... hmmm. I actually do think it is a coincidence here that Apple iCEO and iTunes Czar Steve Jobs is a big fat contirbutor to the DNC and Michael Moore is a big fat idiot - but I'll let the conspiracy nuts out there take the ball and run with it.

I do have a few musical suggestions for Mike that didn't make the cut for one reason or another: like this or this or maybe these.

(All of these links are to the iTunes store - if you don't have iTunes, I have no idea what will happen. Maybe you will get an error message or slightly less likely, your computer will explode.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home