If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Sunday, November 21, 2004

All I want for Christmas (but won't get)

In no particular order...
All I want for Christmas (but won't get)

The 2005 Toyota Prius. This thing gets almost 70 MPG (yes, 7-0), has bluetooth and a GPS navigation system, and comes with a nice tax credit.


All I want for Christmas (but won't get) Who doesn't like a good soda? The Jones Soda company this year has a holiday set complete with turkey soda, mashed potato soda, green bean casserole soda, fruitcake soda and cranberry sauce soda. Too bad the set is pretty much sold out.




All I want for Christmas (but won't get) Every guy needs a good tablesaw. Not a portable one, not a radial arm saw... a big, heavy, cast metal table saw. A big precision rip fence is nice too, and maybe an extended outfeed table... but they can be added later. It's the giant motor and cabinet that are important.



We're talking at LEAST 5 megapixels here folks and 3x OPTICAL zoom. If it mentions digital zoom, just pretend it's not there... because I'm not going to use it. I'd prefer one that uses "SD" storage cards... because that's what palm uses. It's also got to work with iPhoto but pretty much any decent camera does. All I want for Christmas (but won't get)




All I want for Christmas (but won't get) PalmOne's Treo 650. This is it folks, right here. It's a palm, it's a phone, it's a camera. It's got bluetooth (to connect with the Toyota Prius, of course) and supports 1XRTT and EDGE data networks on Sprint or AT&T. Since I've got Verizon... I'll either have to switch to Sprint or what for hell to freeze over (they're not the quickest bunch when it comes to releasing new phones).


All I want for Christmas (but won't get)


Oh, and a giant HDTV. That's it... that's all I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home