If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Call for Photos


A Call for Photos
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
Here is a sample x-mass card, to show what I'd like my family's cards to look like this year. This was made with only about 400 photos... I think we'd need at least twice as many for it to look right. Note that this is scaled down to 500 or so pixels wide, whereas it was originally over 10,000 pixels wide (so it'll look plenty nice at 300 dpi when we have them printed). The base image was just a 4 color little number I quickly made in PhotoShop (green tree profile on the left, and "noel" in red"). I used a nice program called MacOSaiX to stitch it together. You have to look close - but it really is made up of small pictures of my family. What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home