If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Monday, October 11, 2004

Update on the Google front

Well... all of my whining must have worked - Ryan Kennedy.com has jumped to number 16 on Google's pagerank for "Ryan Kennedy". Will the real "Ryan Kennedy" please stand up?

In other news - I just realized that I was not allowing anonymous comments on the blog. It was never my intention to restrict anonymous postings, that's just blogger's default behavior. Welcome Publius! Welcome Mr. X! Comment away my anonymous and pseudonymous friends, replete with your 95 years of copyright protection!

Update: I'm now #1 on Google when you search for "Ryan Kennedy." Eat it, other people with the name Ryan Kennedy (like this guy, and this guy).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home