If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Phoney McRing-Ring?

The stars all appear to be aligned. The perfect phone will be released tomorrow morning. I'm guessing that Verizon will not be carrying it until sometime after 2007, because of their "extensive testing." "Can you hear me leave? Good."


Phoney McRing-Ring?



Here's the dirt - it's got bluetooth, a high rez 320 x 320 screen (the same size as Mary's Tungsten E), and a 1.3 MP camera. It's really the ultimate in mobile blogging (ultimate in Mobile everything... actually). If (when) I pick one up, expect my photoblogging to increase quite a bit. As Grampa once said: "I'm old... gimme gimme gimme."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home