If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Friday, October 15, 2004

Now we play the waiting game...

Oh, the waiting game sucks. Let's play hungry-hungry hippos.
Now we play the waiting game...


I'm waiting for this - the Motorola 6208 DVR cable box. It's not just any cable box - because it records live TV (alas only one tuner...) and thanks to the FCC (sometimes they don't suck) it has a working FireWire (IEEE 1394) port on it. That means I can play the video through to my PowerBook - record it, burn it to DVDs... anything I want. Oh, and I can watch a week's worth of Simpsons in a night...

3 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Mary said...

And then we can watch them on my Palm Pilot! Yippee!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Where is the post that talks about how much you hate Judging Amy?

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Heather Fink said...

If you like Hungry Hungry Hippos, you'll love this: http://www.bustedtees.com/product_info.php?products_id=60
(that's my friend's company- it's quite good)

Hello! Yep, I was browsing Mary's then your blog today . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home