If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

iPod in the shop

iPod in the shop

Okay, so this isn't actually a picture of myPod (I've got one of the 3G
units with the row of four buttons across the top of the wheel) - but
it does share the error icon that mine had before I sent it in for
warranty repair. It should be back this week. Let this be a reminder to
you to either get AppleCare for your iPod to extend the warranty - or
use a credit card that does that for you when you buy it (AmEx, for
example, doubles the warranty).

2 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
myself when I find time from editing my new sites.

If you would be interested in checking out my site on sony cellular phone
, I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers sony cellular phone
related stuff.

If you have time check it out :-)

 
At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home