If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Won't you take me to... Turkey Town

Won't you take me to... Turkey Town

A belated happy Thanksgiving to everyone... I thought I'd give you just
a taste of one of the greatest sandwich creations... well... ever.

It starts off with an entire sheet of potato rolls (make sure they're
still attached!). Slide it in half, down the center... making it into
one giant roll. Next slather it with mayo (a major key - skipping this
step will result in a dry sandwich). Turkey and lots of it followed by
stuffing and a layer of cranberry sauce.

Welcome to Turkey Town.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Mary said...

that's a big beautiful sandwich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home