If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Final Product

Final Product

There... it's finally finished! Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad! Let me know if you like it (you won't really be able to see any of the detail in the version on the web... because it's such low resolution - but it'll look REALLY cool up close when it's printed at 300 dpi). I need to know what the inside message should say - then off to the printers!

For my readers who aren't here to "proof" this image... it's for my family's X-mass cards this year. It's a mosaic made up of about 5000 family photos and frames from home movies. It's a 60 x 66 grid - with the original photo overlaid on top at 35% opacity - just for better color definition. It look my PowerBook G4 all night to renter this...

Thanks again to the author of MacOSaiX and to the guys at Engadget for the software and the idea.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Mary said...

who are those handsome dudes? i have a weakness for pixilated faces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home