If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Google Maps + Craigslist = wow

I just found this link to possibly the coolest use of information I've seen in awhile. Phil Torrone over at the new "Makezine" weblog found a site that combines the new google maps with craigslist apartment listings. Phil used to be a writer/podcaster at engadget, but now is writing for the upcoming Makezine magazine.

Again, seeing is believing with this site. (FWIW, I had some trouble with Safari at first, even though it's supposed to be supported... eventually it did work, but only after I tried in it FireFox.)

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking for this site. I hadn't gotten around to Googling for it.

Wonder when/if he'll integrate the satellite feature.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home