If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Monday, April 04, 2005

A better shave?

A friend just sent me this article, purporting to have some better ideas for shaving. The author suggests using old school double edged safety razors and badger brushes for applying shaving cream. Since anything is better than shelling out $40 for a box of 2 Mach3 cartridges, I think I might give it a try.

I'll also toss my two cents in and recommend the Zihr line of men's skincare products. A year or two ago when I shaved off my beard, I went to some pros for help with a seriously chapped face that hadn't seen fresh air in years. I got pointed towards Zihr, and have been using it ever since. (I am aware that the guys from Queer Eye recommended it at one point... I guess that's as ringing an endorsement as any).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home