If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Monday, April 04, 2005

Electonics Obsession Watch

...no, not the type you'd put on your wrist (though a wrist watch that would help me with my gadget obsession would sure be nice). This type of watch is more of a tracker...

First up on the gadget watch is the current digital camera apple of my eye... the Canon SD500. It's not really that new - but the selling price just hit the $450 mark... not bad for such a small device that boasts a 2" LCD screen and a whopping 7 megapixel CCD. It's way overkill for photo and mobloging... but you really do need all those pixels if you want to print anything bigger than 5x7. It goes without saying that the SD500 works great with iPhoto and has a SD card slot for storage.

Next on the lust list is the Treo 650 from PalmOne. What's new about this, you're asking? (the most loyal/obsessive readers will remember I've been drooling over the new Treo for almost a year now) Verizon Wireless announced today that they'll be carrying the phone soon. That means I could buy it and still be "in."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home