If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

And then it rained.


And then it rained.
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
I got out early because of flooding in Hackensack... and none too early because Essex street was barely passible. Thank you 4matic!



This is the river/street in front of our house. Start collecting two of every animal...



--

Sent from Ryan's Treo650 mobile device.

4 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger PDC Ryan said...

Wow... comment spam about comment spam (I just deleted it). It just doesn't get better than that.

 
At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. You don't know me anymore but we were born on the same day. Was dreaming of ho-val last night and did a modest amount of web-searching. Just saying hi, and am not at all surprised to see you in law. Me, I'm at grad school in Binghamton NY, which *does* surprise me still sometimes.

-Larissa

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger PDC Ryan said...

I pretty much stopped writing here because of my own wicked liberal reading of the Code of Judicial Conduct (I'm a clerk)... I stop by every once and while to delete some of the spam...

My girlfriend went to undergrad at SUNY Binghamton, actually - small world.

We're coming up on 10 years soon... which is scary. Scarier is that pretty much everyone (except me) is married...

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, 10 years. I've been with my husband for 7, married for a bit over 2... it kind of reeks of a maturity that I do not feel.

Binghamton's not so bad. I'll live somewhere else someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home