If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Gold Digger

You can't buy the album yet... but you can listen to Kanye West's new single Gold Digger online. It's a mash up of sorts with the Ray Charles song "I Got a Woman." Good stuff.

I first heard the song on Hot 97 a few weeks ago... then again every day this week. Apparently they just play the same songs at the same time every morning. I guess I'm hooked... payola works.

3 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coins are my passion. I love to look at them and hold. I think about the history of the coin in hand. Who used it at one time? Where has it been? Did this Morgan dollar actually participate in a poker game in the old west? Did someone get shot for cheating? Its fascinating when you consider this type question. So much history in a litle piece of metal.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Is this album is already out in the market? My Pa really love this song. Hope i could buy one soon for him.

Just a little info to those who love gadgets and other stuff. Cell phone accessories today are really hot, right? There, you can select one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home