If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Monday, August 01, 2005

Digging out


Digging out
Originally uploaded by pdcryan.
So Mary and I have moved to (Upper?) Montclair. We are currently burried under a pile of boxes, but we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. However, if we have to drive to Homedepot, Ikea or The Container Store one more time, I swear it'll be the last trip I make (is there any time of day that rt. 17 isn't completely awefull?)



--

Sent from Ryan's Treo650 mobile device.

3 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there - found your link from Baristanet. We just moved to Upper Montclair from Jersey City back in May. We've, well, my Hubby has also been through the NJ/NY bar exam extravaganza - oh, the fun.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger PDC Ryan said...

Thanks for the kind words. We think we may be in Upper Montclair - but we're not entirely sure the exact boundry... if it's the center of Watchung Ave, then we're just inside Upper. It's lovely here either way.

I think the only thing that's going to irk me is the lack of weekend train service (I've heard 2007 as a possible start up date... we'll see).

 
At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to welcome you to a wonderful town...Hope you enjoy everything montclair has to offer...Good luck un packing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home