If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Monday, May 16, 2005

A new path to the PATH

The 2nd egress at the Grove Street PATH station opened (see Port Authority page; Jersey Journal article). Now, I'm stuck in Newark right now taking a bar review course - so I haven't checked it out yet - but can somebody tell me if it is ADA accessible (read: has an elevator)?

If it doesn't... (and NONE of the articles about it that I've read mention one) I'm once again floored at the shortcitedness of the Port Authority.

(see also not extending PATH directly to Newark Airport instead of the annoying monorail transfer; not moving their old "crap" out of the PowerHouse so it can be redeveloped by its half-owner, Jersey City)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home