If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Thursday, May 26, 2005

A picture camera is worth a thousand words $450

My math might be a little off... but MacWorld has just released a review of my current favorite camera, the Canon SD500. I had previously blogged about it, before buying one for my Mom a few weeks back. I'm also pleased to report that C-net has updated/retracted its only so-so review of the camera's quality, after learning it received a defective unit (thanks to the anonymous commenter who pointed that out). Our experience with the phone has been extremely positive... and words cannot describe how small and fast this camera really is.

Update: Looks like the street price of this camera has actually increased since I got ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home