If this is Paradise, I wish I had a lawn-mower. Ryan's blog, musings on transportation, Jersey City, transportation, sports and technology

Thursday, January 20, 2005

The real Jersey Journal

Jersey City really has two Jersey Journals - both of which I read daily. The first is the printed daily (no Sunday) Jersey Journal. I read it online to see what burned down the night before. I read Tris McCall's Jersey City Journal to find out who burned it down.

All kidding aside, if you're interested in what's going on in Jersey city - politics, arts or otherwise, that's the site for you. There was an especially good breakdown of the Mayoral candidates from the recent election (something the print Jersey Journal couldn't quite seem to do) and it was the place for information on the Powerhouse Arts District and the 111 First Street artist community (I'm saddened by the need to use the past tense in that sentence... but Jersey City and the artists have lost out to absentee landthug Lloyd Goldman). Check it out... often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home